Congratulations on your new website! That was the first step in creating a digital presence for your business. Now you need to create traffic to your website to create leads for profit but also to rank your website on Google pages.
According to google’s algorithm, the more clicks you have, the better the ranking.
Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Create a Facebook page for your business if you don’t have one aready.
- From your Facebook page share a post telling your clients/friends about your new website. A simple message such as: “My new website is ready!” and then insert your full URL into the post. The best way is to open your website, copy the URL and then paste it into your FB post. Then you should get a facebook link preview. Share your website to Facebook community pages, from your Facebook business page and from your personal page.
- Ask friends and family to leave a review on your google business page.
- Ask friends and family to click on your new site from all of their devices.
- Perhaps create a competition or special offer to entice customers to like and share your page.
Another way to rank right at the top of a google search is to create a google advertising campaign whereby you pay a bid on a specific keyword in your industry. You only pay for the amount of clicks to your website once potential clients click on your advertisement. This is sometimes a good idea if you have a lot of competition in your specific niche.